skip to main | skip to sidebar

s7ven Up and Down

Friday, January 23, 2009

SFO...

This has to be one of the smallest airports I've ever had the pleasure of enduring. Security doesn't open up until 4 am, so if you get there eariler you have to hurry up and wait. Oh, and the drink place doesn't open unil 4:30 so I have to sit here with a bad case of cotton mouth and wait.
Posted by Robert White at 7:15 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Zune Card

XBox Card

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2009 (19)
    • ▼  January (19)
      • Oh CollegeHumor.com...
      • SFO...
      • Note to self...
      • Don't ever answer my text messages...
      • Dear blogger
      • My God, I'm full if snot...
      • A friend of mine just sent me this...
      • Now I know what pregnant women are talking about w...
      • Only in San Francisco...
      • I'm an OBIEE dashboard modifying ninja...
      • Seriously this place is so mich like a bomb shelt...
      • I arrive at the building...
      • Holy Frak...
      • What a fun way to start the day...
      • Jesus, I'm in the smallest plane possible...
      • I told you Tom was a cheap bastard...
      • Sitting in the concourse...
      • At the airport...
      • Getting ready to head to the airport...
  • ►  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (7)

About Me

My photo
Robert White
View my complete profile