skip to main | skip to sidebar

s7ven Up and Down

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Don't ever answer my text messages...

Because I might drunkenly call you at 2 am your time and talk to you for 30 minutes, before I realize I'm drunk.
Posted by Robert White at 2:03 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Zune Card

XBox Card

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2009 (19)
    • ▼  January (19)
      • Oh CollegeHumor.com...
      • SFO...
      • Note to self...
      • Don't ever answer my text messages...
      • Dear blogger
      • My God, I'm full if snot...
      • A friend of mine just sent me this...
      • Now I know what pregnant women are talking about w...
      • Only in San Francisco...
      • I'm an OBIEE dashboard modifying ninja...
      • Seriously this place is so mich like a bomb shelt...
      • I arrive at the building...
      • Holy Frak...
      • What a fun way to start the day...
      • Jesus, I'm in the smallest plane possible...
      • I told you Tom was a cheap bastard...
      • Sitting in the concourse...
      • At the airport...
      • Getting ready to head to the airport...
  • ►  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (7)

About Me

My photo
Robert White
View my complete profile