Monday, November 17, 2008

It's coming. I can feel the cracks creeping across the surface like a grotesque spider leg eroding away the boundaries of its prison. It wants out... and I'm afraid because I'm not be strong enough to stop It. My spirit is... broken.

I've kept it captive in a purgatory of my own construction, but It's found a seam and soon It will tear through the fabric that separates Its world from mine. It will hunt me down and kill me and replace what once was me with a construction of Its own design.

I write this, not to scare you, but to warn you. If It can reach me, then you are not safe, either. I pray, when the time comes that I become no more than a shell for Its insidious plan, that you will do what you KNOW deep in your heart is your part in this unnatural dance. Release me from being merely a meat-sack marionette in Its hands; I deserve that much. I would do the same for you.

I must go and concentrate. The cracks keep slowly etching along.