skip to main | skip to sidebar

s7ven Up and Down

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I know to you it might sound strange...

But I wish that it would rain.
Posted by Robert White at 11:21 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your in luck, forcast says it will friday.....

October 16, 2008 at 12:05 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Zune Card

XBox Card

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ▼  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • "But after my digging was done...
      • I Have A Dream...
      • Are you ready to be freaked the eff out... Part 2
      • My Favorite Seven Albums
      • You want to be freaked the eff out?
      • I know to you it might sound strange...
      • A little ditty...
      • It's fun being in meetings all day...
      • Blogging from my phone...
      • Another late night...
      • It was bound to happen...
    • ►  September (7)

About Me

My photo
Robert White
View my complete profile