Freud would have a field day with me, and the dreams I dream at night. Some of them are downright frightening. I think I might be a Prophet or something.
Last night, I had another one of my crazy dreams. I dreamt that as I was walking around minding my own business, my sinuses and throat filled up with mucus. I was coughing it up all over the place, but I just couldn't get rid of it. Every time I had a brief respite, I filled up again. Eventually my lungs and ears filled up with it; I was choking on my own mucus. I think I even eventually died (which is not the first time that's happened in a dream).
My brain is pretty messed up...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
allow me to interpret....your sinus represent your balls, mucas represents jizz, no matter how much you get rid of, it just keeps coming back... you should "release" more often.... heheh the captcha says ZWILOOK
Ahhhhhhh. I wondered what it meant. You've got to interprate my dreams more often.
Post a Comment